Five of the 22 book chapters are exclusively available online, for free! Please also see the resources pages, where we collect relevant theses, videos and other media, classified according to the different parts of the book. The five chapters are:
- Chapter 14: Projections and Reformations (17 pages, 2.2M)
- Chapter 16: Visual Exploration and Analysis of Perfusion Data (42 pages, 4.5M)
- Chapter 20: Visual Computing for ENT Surgery Planning (40 pages, 4.3M)
- Chapter 21: Computer-Assisted Medical Education (69 pages, 6.6M)
- Chapter 22: Outlook (16 pages, 408K)
See the About page for the full list of chapters and the draft table of contents.